If diet and exercise were all that there was to being thin . . .

If diet and exercise were all that there was to being thin . . . Well, okay, so it's diet and exercise . . . I kid! I kid!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

IT'S AMAZING WHAT SITTING ON FATG's ASS WILL DO

Fat At the Gym now weighs 206 pounds. This is totally legitimate because I weighed both times (216/206) at my doctor's office. I discontinued a medication that has weight gain as a side effect in September and I suspect my weight loss might be in part due to that. Also, well, I have been trying to watch what I eat. I'm not perfect (hello Starbucks and Taco Bell . . . OMG venti white chocolate mocha, iced, with whipped cream . . . that sucker has 762 calories in it, UGH). But, yeah, ten pounds down! Yippee ki-yay mother father!

No comments:

Post a Comment